Tuesday, July 1, 2008

48 Hours in review

The last 48 hours of my life have been quite interesting. Here is a brief account of what I have experienced:
I ate an awesome salad and quesadilla at Chevys :)
I dyed my hair! (No more awful roots!) :)
Lola told me my cooking stinks :(
I had a nightmare that I was captured by terrorists :(
Lola told me she had big boobies then proceeded to lift her shirt and pat her ribs :(
My mom told me I looked fatter and then asked me if I was pregnant :(
I was called "stupid" by a 2 year old :(

2 comments:

Sparklebot said...

Eventful. And, cooking CAN stink. Remember Cynthia?

secwalker said...

Yay! I'm glad you're in cyberspace and I can keep tabs on you guys. I can't BELIEVE how big Lola is - my goodness. The last time we hung out she and Avery just sat in carseats at the park (but it was a good outing for me, for sure!). It's awesome that you're in San Diego - I'll try not to be jealous when it's raining here :)