Friday, July 16, 2010

Thanks Jill for the oh-so-gentle reminder! Sometimes I think "This is why I went to college?!" Sometimes I think what I'm doing is such a waste of time. Sometimes reading my book is so much more interesting that watching my kids try to impress me. Sometimes I get so caught up in the monotony of it all that I forget how fast time is really going and how important my job really is. Sometimes I wish they would hurry up and grow up instead of cherishing their innocence and curiousity. Sometimes I wish I didn't answer to the word "mom." Yet, never, ever have I stopped being grateful for them--for all that they teach me and for how effortlessly they forgive and so willingly love me. It's good to know that although I often-times think my work is unbearable/unnoticed I have not only a good husband by my side, but also the help of a loving Heavely Father.

Life is good.