Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lazy, good-for-nothing...

So...I know I stink at this blog updating business. I just came upon a stash of pics from the last couple of months of stuff we've been doing. So bear with me as I slowly try to get to all of them for your viewing pleasure.

These are just of everyday stuff we do around the house. A day in the life of Lola and Noah, if you will.


OR NOT! My computer seems to have reverted back to dial-up mode, so my uploading was unsuccessful. I also had plenty of time to think of my reasons for not updating my blog more frequently, and I've come to the conclusion that Facebook is to blame. It's SO much easier to upload to whole group of pictures at once and then finish it off by putting little captions under them in a Facebook album than to group them by activity and date and tell you all about our adventures. So if you really want to know what we've been doing then just browse my Facebook albums.

For now, I give up on this post. I hate technology.

No comments: