Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Day in the Life of Noah

Always start the day off with a little Wii--those are Curran's legs, not mine. I know I usually go a long time without shaving (especially in the winter) but I'm not that bad.

Then he takes some time to make cute faces--this is the fish face.



I made the mistake of leaving an opened container of chocolate pudding on the table. It didn't take long for Noah to climb up and enjoy.





Playing dress up

Usually I let the kids run around outside every day knowing full well that this is what I will encounter once I call them in for baths. Noah always suspiciously looks like he's been eating dirt.

Always room for ice cream

Another hard day at work in the backyard
Sweet ride
Noah's sense of adventure never ceases to amaze me. That boy is a bundle of energy all day long. He explores everything, and climbs anything that can be climbed. As a baby Curran and I were sure Noah would be the quiet, peaceful type--something we were grateful for after trying to keep up with Lola. Now we know he was simply revving up for what is now a fun-filled life. From the moment his eyes pop open in the morning till he falls over exhausted at night he is a wonder to behold. His head is a medley of bumps and bruises--evidence of how hard he plays, and we are so blessed (and exhausted) to be able to watch the world through his eyes every day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have a feeling that Thomas and Noah would be great friends if we lived close to each other.