Saturday, November 22, 2008

Go Cougars...or Not.

I originally recorded Lola singing the BYU fight song before the "big game" started today. After tinkering with stuff and adjusting my angle I completely missed posting it before Max Hall choked on the field today.

But since I am a loyal Cougar, and not some fair weathered fan I will post this anyway. After all, there's always next year. My only consolation is that BYU might get to play in the Poinsettia Bowl which takes place here in San Diego!
I think Lola is an excellent Cougar in training. My husband calls it "brainwashing." I call it "leading her in the right direction."

1 comment:

Conley Family said...

I agree with you. I sing the fight song with my kids all the time. If you teach them while there young they won't deviate from the correct path!

Jeff C