Monday, October 6, 2008

8 Things Tag



You know--I get these emails almost every day, and just like my friend, Joanne, I ignore every single one. I love to read what other people write, but I just don't bother. And yet, when I saw I was tagged I had to oblige--mostly cause I've been feeling guilty about not updating my blog.


So here we go:
8 Things I am Passionate About:
  • My kids (could technically count as 2--3 if you count my husband)
  • Reading
  • My calling in Primary
  • Family in general
  • Learning
  • Having Me Time
  • Cougar Football
  • Neil Diamond
8 Words or Phrases I say WAAAY Too Often:
  • No (or any variation thereof)
  • Sucka!
  • Why!!??
  • Lola! Leave Noah alone!
  • Psych! ( I still think it's cool to say it)
  • I'm hungry
  • I'm freakin' tired
  • Shut yo mouth!
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
  • Learn to play DDR
  • Dance at my Children's Weddings
  • Learn to Quilt
  • Ride in a big rig and blow the horn
  • Learn all the words to "Rapper's Delight" (Way to go Smash!)
  • Learn to iron--my husband must've married me for my looks
  • Walk or cycle the trail to Santiago de Compostela

8 Things I Have Learned From My Past:

  • The Lord knows best--don't agrue with Him
  • Prayer works
  • My family is always there for me
  • Whatever doesn't kill me only makes me stronger
  • Listen to the Spirit
  • Repentance hurts--but it works!
  • It's okay to ask for help
  • I can enjoy the music so much better if I'm not standing in the mosh pit

8 Places I Would Love To See:

  • Hawaii
  • Spain
  • Brazil
  • Graceland (I've been obsessed with this since Jr High)
  • Austria (Sound of Music tour)
  • Prince Edward Island (I love Anne of Green Gables)
  • Machu Picchu
  • Disney World
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
  • My own house
  • To be skinny
  • More sleep
  • More patience
  • Financial security
  • A burger from In-n-Out--animal style, of course (kind of defeats #2)
  • Courage
  • A housekeeper/cook (sometimes)
8 More People I Tag:
  • Heidi E.
  • Tracie B.
  • Smash
  • Karyn T.
  • Lauren H.
  • Jessica G.
  • The Mulcocks
This pretty much exhausts my list of friends with blogs...or maybe my friends don't want me to know they have blogs...hmm...

3 comments:

Sparklebot said...

I just want to let you know that I am reading your blog, but that I will not be peer pressured into posting a tagged post. I appreciate that you want to know such tender things about me--but, you know me, I'm the opposite of tender. That's right--I'm UNtender.

jojomynx said...

We share the same reasoning, Carol - I felt guilty I hadn't updated my blog in so long. :) Thanks for playing!!! I loved hearing your answers.

J and L said...

You know Carol... My parents do have a cabin in Prince Edward Island... We should go sometime!!
:)