Friday, February 20, 2009

Teapots, dogs and more busts!

Once again, being tagged in Facebook has given me some great ideas for updating the ol' blogaroo--enjoy!

1. Carol needs to be grounded in some very basic things.
2. Carol needs to be developed for future advancement and should seek mentoring.
3. Carol needs to be a serious teapot collector.(see also #8)
4. Carol needs our help cause she will be killing her dogs! (Thank goodness I don't have any)
5. Carol needs prayers. (and money)
6. Carol needs a big opening night. (and money, so be sure to buy tickets!)
7. Carol needs more busts.(I like the one I have--thank you very much)
8. Carol needs a 1995 retired Tony Carter teapot of a chaise lounge with the gramaphone on a small table-hmmm. (They weren't kidding about the teapots)
9.Carol needs to learn POP3 and SMTP.(What are those? Dance moves? Cause if they are then I'm all for it!)
10. Carol needs YOU!! (that's how it was written, and of course I do!)

No comments: